• 오늘의 동영상
  • Home > 온라인강좌 > 오늘의 동영상    
글제목
 THE BLACK PHONE
작성자
 이** (jean)
글내용

Description: 

Finney Shaw is a shy but clever 13-year-old boy who's being held in a soundproof basement by a sadistic, masked killer. When a disconnected phone on the wall starts to ring, he soon discovers that he can hear the voices of the murderer's previous victims -- and they are dead set on making sure that what happened to them doesn't happen to Finney. 

Transcription:

I’ll be home in the morning. Where are you going? I’m staying over at Susie’s tonight. What’s new? The flyer. The papers call him the grabber. I wish you wouldn’t call that. You don’t actually believe that story do you? Because he can’t hear you and he doesn’t really take kids that say. Oh! You goof. Isn’t that just peachy cute? Need some help? You see that? Would you hand me my hat. Yes, sir. I am a part- time magician. Are those type of loans in there? Would you like to see a magic trick? I have an announcement to make. One of our students, Finney Blake was abducted. What if I could help the police find Finney. Doesn’t work? Not since I was a kid. Ill scream. Ill scratch your face. This face? Daddy, I had a dream about it. What happened in your dream? He was taken. By a man with black balloons. Yes. We never release those details. Hello? Don’t hang up. Who are you? You know all our names. You’re getting out of here. Please, please let the dreams be real See. The world I’m in front of you? I tore a long loose from down there. There’s a combination lock on the inside of the storm door. What’s the combination? I carved it on the wall. The tree, the door, the gate. Iven never seen you before except in my dream. You don’t have much time. You’re gone use a weapon. You raise the phone. Step back and swing! Look what you made me do. Please, hurry! You remember what I told you? There’s someday I should stand up for myself. Someday its today fan.

Question: 

1. Who is abducted and how?

2. How does the Black Phone help him to escape?

3. Specify the girl’s dream?

작성일자
2022-01-24 오후 12:36:18
첨부파일
Uploaded File : 20220124123617_JE9PZ.jpg