• 오늘의 동영상
  • Home > 온라인강좌 > 오늘의 동영상    
글제목
 Smile
작성자
 이** (jean)
글내용

Description: 

After witnessing a bizarre, traumatic incident involving a patient, Dr. Rose Cotter (Sosie Bacon) starts experiencing frightening occurrences that she can't explain. As an overwhelming terror begins taking over her life, Rose must confront her troubling past in order to survive and escape her horrifying new reality. 

환자가 관련된 기괴하고 충격적인 사건을 목격한 후, 로즈 코터 박사는 설명할 수 없는 무서운 사건들을 경험하기 시작한다. 압도적인 공포가 그녀의 삶을 점령하기 시작하면서, 로즈는 그녀의 소름끼치는 새로운 현실에서 살아남고 탈출하기 위해 그녀의 골치 아픈 과거를 직시해야 한다. 

Transcription: 

What is it you'd like to talk about? My patient. Hi. I know you're nervous. I just want to have a chat. I'm seeing something no one else can see except for me. It's smiling at me. Oh my God! No! Yesterday, a patient in your care died brutally in front of you. I need to find an explanation for what happened. It’s smiling at me. It's smiling at me. You're going to die! You're going to die! You're going to die! I found 20 cases involving 19 victims with a direct line linking them all together. You said only 19? Why is it that everybody else who's seen it is dead and you're alive? I've seen it too. You? Get her away from me! How long between each victim's death? None of them survived longer than a week. Rose! Today's my fourth day. I am not gonna keep running. I have to face it. How does that make you feel? I'm just really scared that something bad is going to happen. 

무슨 얘기를 하고 싶으세요? 내 환자. 안녕, 긴장한 거 알아 그냥 얘기 좀 하고 싶어요. 나 말고는 아무도 볼 수 없는 걸 보고 있어. 날 보고 웃고 있어 오, 세상에! 안돼! 어제 네 앞에서 네 보호하에 있던 환자가 잔인하게 죽었어. 나는 무슨 일이 일어났는지에 대한 설명을 찾아야 한다. 날 보고 웃고 있어 날 보고 웃고 있어 넌 죽을 거야! 넌 죽을 거야! 넌 죽을 거야! 19명의 희생자가 관련된 20건의 사건을 찾아냈고 모두와 직결된 사건들을 발견했어요 겨우 19살이라고요? 왜 그걸 본 다른 사람들은 다 죽었고 당신은 살아있는 거죠? 저도 봤어요. 당신은요? 저 여자를 내게서 떼어놔! 희생자들이 죽은 지 얼마나 됐죠? 그들 중 어느 누구도 일주일 이상 살아남지 못했다. 로즈! 오늘이 4일째야. 난 계속 도망가지 않을 거야. 난 맞서야 해. 기분이 어때요? 뭔가 나쁜 일이 생길까 봐 정말 무서워요

Questions: 

1. What do you think about this movie? Are you be interested to watch it? 

2. What makes you smile?

3. Are you into terrifying movies? 

1. 이 영화에 대해 어떻게 생각하세요? 여러분은 그것을 보는 것에 관심이 있나요? 

2. 무엇이 당신을 웃게 만드나요?

3. 무서운 영화 좋아하세요?

작성일자
2022-07-01 오전 11:28:45
첨부파일
Uploaded File : 20220701112846_FX886.jpg