• 오늘의 동영상
  • Home > 온라인강좌 > 오늘의 동영상    
글제목
 The Science Behind James Cameron’s Avatar The Way of Water
작성자
 이** (jean)
글내용

Description:

James Cameron is diving into the deep this time, into the oceans of an alien world. The director shares how Earth's oceans inspired The Way of Water and his hope it will motivate viewers to protect our own planet.

제임스 카메론은 심해로 잠수하고 있습니다. 이번에는 외계 세계의 바다로 잠수하고 있습니다. 감독은 지구의 바다가 어떻게 물의 길에 영감을 주었는지, 그리고 그것이 시청자들로 하여금 우리의 행성을 보호하도록 동기를 부여할 것이라는 그의 희망을 공유합니다.

Transcription:

James Cameron: 

I've had this romance with the ocean my entire life When I was a kid I aspired to become a diver so I could go and see this wonder and this beauty myself and then I spent decades you know exploring and enjoying that world the way of water was an opportunity to put two things that I love together I loved the world building opportunity that I'm blessed with when I make an Avatar film and I love the ocean

It`s estimatred up to 91% of Marine species have yet to be discovered.

James Cameron: 

There's a very big parallel between Pandora and our planet The most obvious connection is the coral reefs and the tropical atoll formations especially in the Central and Western Pacific all of our species of coral and large soft invertebrate animals and so on that we'd have here on Earth we put equivalence to those in our Reef ecosystem in the way of water

Anout 25% of te ocean`s fish depend on healthy coral reefs.

The way of water connects all things to take indigenous culture here on our planet and put it through the lens of Pandora we did a lot of research about real indigenous cultures that are very tightly associated with the ocean they have this deep respect for the harmony and balance of nature they're tattooing their body and facial tattooing we did our own kind of Pandora and version of that

In  many Pacific communities, tattoos are a sign of rank and ancestral lineage.

James Cameron: 

There are the sea people in Indonesia that live on stilted homes and live on rafts and so on we looked at things like that and we see a couple of different villages in the way of water that use an architecture that uses the local trees all Navi culture doesn't want to cut down a tree saw it up into Lumber build things they want to integrate in a very natural and graceful and symbiotic way into their environment so we had to come up with their architecture they have a symbiotic culture with an intelligent species we would probably take a glance at and say oh that's a whale but of course it's not a whale it's a pandoran version

A symbiotic relationship is an interaction between two dissimilar organisms.

James Cameron:

to have the underwater experience and the magic and mystery of that maybe it will reconnect people with what we are presently losing here on this planet It's an adventure It's a drama it has huge emotional Stakes but our hope is that the film Works to celebrate and fall in love with again the world of Pandora

제임스 캐머런

저는 평생 바다와의 로맨스를 가지고 있었습니다. 저는 어렸을 때 다이버가 되기를 열망했습니다. 그래서 저는 이 경이로움과 아름다움을 직접 보러 갈 수 있었습니다. 그리고 나서 저는 수십 년 동안 물의 방식이 제가 사랑하는 두 가지를 함께 넣을 수 있는 기회라는 것을 알고 있었습니다. 저는 축복받는 기회를 만드는 세상을 사랑했습니다.내가 아바타 영화를 만들 때 그리고 나는 바다를 사랑합니다.

해양생물의 91%가 아직 발견되지 않은 것으로 추정됩니다.

제임스 캐머런
판도라와 우리 행성 사이에는 매우 큰 유사점이 있습니다. 가장 확실한 연관성은 산호초와 열대 환초 층입니다. 특히 중앙 태평양과 서태평양에 있는 우리 종의 산호와 크고 부드러운 무척추동물 동물들은 모두 지구상에 있습니다. 우리는 산호초 생태계의 그것들과 같은 것들을 가지고 있습니다. 물의.

바다 물고기의 약 25%가 건강한 산호초에 의존하고 있습니다.

물의 방식은 모든 것을 연결하여 우리 행성의 원주민 문화를 여기 판도라의 렌즈에 집어넣습니다. 우리는 바다와 매우 밀접하게 연관된 실제 원주민 문화에 대해 많은 연구를 했습니다. 그들은 자연의 조화와 균형에 대해 깊은 존경심을 가지고 있습니다. 그들은 그들의 몸에 문신을 새기고 얼굴에 문신을 새겼습니다.당신만의 판도라와 그것의 버전입니다.

많은 태평양 지역 사회에서 문신은 계급과 조상의 혈통의 표시입니다.

제임스 캐머런
인도네시아에는 바다 사람들이 있는데, 그들은 기둥 모양의 집에서 살고, 뗏목에서 살고, 우리는 그런 것들을 보았습니다. 그리고 우리는 그 지역의 나무들을 사용하는 건축물을 사용하는 물의 방식에서 우리는 몇 개의 다른 마을들을 봅니다. 나비 문화 모두가 나무를 잘라내고 싶지 않은 나무를 잘라 그들이 동굴에 통합하고 싶은 것들을 만듭니다.자연스럽고 우아하며 공생적인 방식으로 그들의 환경에 들어가기 때문에 우리는 그들의 건축물을 생각해내야 했습니다. 그래서 그들은 지적인 종들과 공생하는 문화를 가지고 있습니다. 우리는 아마 그것이 고래이지만 물론 그것은 고래가 아닙니다. 판도라 버전입니다.

공생 관계는 서로 다른 두 유기체 사이의 상호 작용입니다.

제임스 카메론 

수중 경험과 마법과 신비로움을 갖는 것은 아마도 사람들을 이 행성에서 현재 우리가 잃고 있는 것과 다시 연결시킬 것입니다. 그것은 모험입니다. 그것은 드라마입니다. 그것은 엄청난 감정적인 지분을 가지고 있지만 우리의 희망은 영화가 판도라의 세계를 다시 축하하고 사랑에 빠지는 것입니다.

Questions:

1. Who is James Cameron?  What is he adventurous with?

2. Which country is he inspired for this amazing film?Explain why?

3. What does James hope from the viewers?​ 

작성일자
2022-12-27 오후 1:03:24
첨부파일
Uploaded File : 2022122713527_XHAWN.jpg