• 오늘의 동영상
  • Home > 온라인강좌 > 오늘의 동영상    
글제목
 How does soap repel germs?
작성자
 이** (jean)
글내용

Description:

Soap is really good at washing germs off your hands as it breaks down the surface tension, meaning the oil on your hands (where the germs stick) is broken down and washed away. 

비누는 (세균이 달라붙는) 손의 기름이 분해되어 씻겨 나가는 것을 의미하는 표면장력을 분해하기 때문에 손의 세균을 씻어내는 데 정말 좋습니다.

Transcription:

Hi, I'm Nano girl, and I want to be a superhero.and this week the superpower that I'm trying to get is the power to fight bunnies like hot viruses For this, we're gonna need some soap, and this is gonna be our incredible weapon. But how do we know that it's actually working? I mean, we can't see viruses because it's... So how do we know if they're gone after we wash our hands? Luckily, I know an experiment that will show us how soap works. We need a few items from your Fortress of nourishment, oh thank y'all kitchen by the way just a name I made up for mine. 

And moving on, you will need a bowl of water, some liquid dish soap, a towel, and some pepper.

We know that we need to wash our hands with soap. What does the soap actually do to germs? 

Well, for this, sprinkle some pepper onto the surface of your bowl. Imagine that the pepper is basically tiny really germs but these are big enough that you can see. 

Now, put your finger into the water and pull it out. Oh who do we have germs all over my finger that is disgusting. 

Okay, now I'm going to show you the same experiment when I put a tiny drop of soap onto my finger. 

So we're gonna do the same thing and take a look. Look at that, the germs all moved away, and that's what happens when you wash your hands with soap. 

The soap particles change something called the surface tension which moves the viruses away from your hands and for some viruses it even makes them explode. 

Then you just wash them down the drain or down the sink by rinsing your hands in water, and the bunny viruses are destroyed. well,we're talking about cleaning our hands, and it's point time I gave mine another wash to the butchers our cleanliness that's the bathroom, by the way, another one of my cool names, you know it's where you clean, no never mind.

안녕하세요, 저는 나노걸이고 슈퍼히어로가 되고 싶습니다. 그리고 이번 주에 제가 얻고자 하는 초강력으로 뜨거운 바이러스와 싸우는 힘입니다. 이를 위해서는 비누가 필요하고, 이것이 우리의 놀라운 무기가 될 것입니다. 하지만 실제로 효과가 있는지 어떻게 알 수 있을까요? 바이러스는 눈에 보이지 않기 때문에... 그래서 바이러스가 손을 씻고 사라졌는지 어떻게 알 수 있을까요? 다행히 비누가 어떻게 작동하는지 보여줄 실험을 알고 있습니다. 번식 장소에서 몇 가지 아이템이 필요합니다. 오, 감사합니다. 제가 만든 이름은 주방입니다.

그리고 물 한 그릇, 액체 식기 비누, 수건, 후추가 필요합니다.

우리는 비누로 손을 씻어야 한다는 것을 알고 있습니다. 비누는 실제로 세균에 어떤 역할을 할까요?

자, 이것을 위해서, 후추를 그릇의 표면에 약간 뿌리세요. 후추가 기본적으로 정말 작은 세균이지만 여러분이 볼 수 있을 정도로 충분히 크다고 상상해보세요.

자, 물에 손가락을 집어넣고 빼보세요. 오, 내 손가락 전체에 역겨운 세균이 묻어있네요.

자, 이제 손가락에 비누 한 방울을 묻히면 똑같은 실험을 보여드리겠습니다.

그래서 우리는 같은 일을 하고 살펴보려고 합니다. 이것을 보세요, 세균들이 다 떨어져 나갔고, 비누로 손을 씻으면 그런 일이 생깁니다.

비누 입자는 표면장벽이라고 불리는 것을 변화시켜 바이러스를 손에서 멀어지게 하고, 어떤 바이러스의 경우에는 심지어 폭발하게 만듭니다.

그리고 나서 손을 물에 헹구어 배수구나 싱크대 아래로 씻으면 바이러스가 파괴됩니다. 자, 우리는 손을 닦는 것에 대해 이야기하고 있고, 이제 제가 손을 다시 씻을 때가 된 것입니다. 그건 그렇고, 그건 제 멋진 이름 중 하나입니다. 당신이 청소하는 곳입니다. 신경 쓰지 마세요.

Questions:

1. How does the speaker describe the superpower they are trying to obtain this week?

2. What experiment does the speaker mention that will demonstrate how soap works to combat germs?

3. What specific effect does the soap have on germs according to the speaker's explanation during the experiment?​ 

작성일자
2024-03-07 오전 11:56:43
첨부파일
Uploaded File : 20240307115658_MDOMW.jpg